digifan: (Because we aren't alone)
Takato Matsuda 「松田啓人」 ([personal profile] digifan) wrote in [community profile] lunchperiod2015-12-12 12:02 am
Entry tags:
NSFW

+1 big dreamer!

Hello, everyone! I'm Keru, and I'll be bringing you Takato Matsuda from Digimon Tamers! He's a good-natured boy with an active imagination, to put it as concisely as possible, and more or less just your average grade school boy.... aside from creating his own digital monster and saving the world and all of those minor details. Although he's a protagonist, he's not very hotheaded, and is overall quite gentle and emotional. But since he's seen his fair share of disaster, he shouldn't completely lose his mind here! Probably.

I've taken him from roughly one year post-series, just after the Message in the Packet drama CD. I’ll be blending his personality and speech patterns from both the Japanese and English versions since they aren't terribly different, but I’ll be using the Japanese terminology overall, so I hope that isn't too confusing! Here in Inugami, he'll be in class 1-A with locker 087.

As always, feel free to add me on Plurk at [plurk.com profile] reunite ! It's wonderful to be back, and I'm looking forward to playing with everyone!
asshooole: (pic#9507951)

[personal profile] asshooole 2015-12-12 06:28 am (UTC)(link)
yELLS HELLO KERU my asshole is probably going to think Takato is irritating at best BUT I STILL WANT THEM TO HAVE CR TBQH
trap_factory: why would you want this? (art by mun) (Default)

[personal profile] trap_factory 2015-12-12 06:31 am (UTC)(link)
I'm just here to make sad noises at you because I saw that subject and all I could think of was 'man, that opening song was super cute' and now i'm nostalgic

BUT W/E DIGIMON it'll be fun to see how he reacts to the less monstrous(?) variety of programs and robots running around dog school 8'>a
trap_factory: (♊ Malevolent and without form)

[personal profile] trap_factory 2015-12-12 06:53 am (UTC)(link)
PFFFT THAT ICON but yeah! Such a cute song...

I guess I should introduce myself since I'm here-- I'm Kuu, this is Prometheus from Megaman ZX and I'M EXCITED FOR DIGIMON Even though I have the worst type of character to throw at him. no one deserves to have Prometheus thrown at them ;w;
volleyphile: (twenty-four)

[personal profile] volleyphile 2015-12-12 06:53 am (UTC)(link)
look at this nerd.
vends: (pic#9759919)

[personal profile] vends 2015-12-12 08:58 am (UTC)(link)
MY FAVORITE FROM TAMERS
vends: (pic#9759917)

[personal profile] vends 2015-12-14 07:04 am (UTC)(link)
you'll be judged relentlessly with each post...
hardknoxlife: ([♥] ☼ Too close to me)

[personal profile] hardknoxlife 2015-12-12 01:11 pm (UTC)(link)
KERU WELCOME BACK