jellybrain: (Default)
Aoba Seragaki ([personal profile] jellybrain) wrote in [community profile] lunchperiod2015-12-13 06:09 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

+1 Blue Mullet

Hi everyone! My name is Kiba and I'm happy to be playing Aoba Seragaki from DRAMAtical Murder. He's a stubborn guy with a quick temper and a kind heart and the protagonist of his game. I'm taking him from the end of the True Route and I'm looking foward to tagging all of you.

His homeroom is 1-C and his locker number is 157!

If you'd like to hit me up you can find me at [plurk.com profile] vivelaroi

dawnofhiryuu: (Default)

[personal profile] dawnofhiryuu 2015-12-14 09:19 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi Kiba. Aoba sounds interesting. I love those quick-tempered guys. My name is Lina and I play Yona from Akatsuki no Yona. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about him and hopefully playing with you soon!
dawnofhiryuu: (Yona - Fighto!)

[personal profile] dawnofhiryuu 2015-12-15 05:21 am (UTC)(link)
SWEET! Are you reading the manga or watching the anime?
dawnofhiryuu: (Yona - You can do it!)

[personal profile] dawnofhiryuu 2015-12-17 04:46 am (UTC)(link)
Good choice! She's an awesome character!! I adore Geun-Tae as well. He's typically the type of character I play. Or someone like Jae-Ha. Yona totally doesn't fit my type, but I still like her. lol. I definitely recommend the manga. The anime was extremely well done, but guuuuuhhhh... I just love the characters in this series so much. The anime ends where things are just beginning in the manga. Anyway, it's so nice to meet other fans of the series~!