mahesvarah: (*shrugs*)
Shiba Tatsuya ([personal profile] mahesvarah) wrote in [community profile] lunchperiod2015-12-15 12:48 am
Entry tags:
NSFW

+1 Sister Complex Mad Genius



Greetings cast-mates!

My name is Ritsu (kinda new to RP too) and I'm here bringing you Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei or also known as The Irregular of Magic High School! For those who does not follow the series or LN, Tatsuya is an emotionless and stiff person at most! So for you bullies who try to tease him, flirt with him, or mess with him, sadly it may not affect him at all! Be happy to try, though! He also has a sister complex and in fact the love for his little sister is what left of his emotions. (Luckily she's not here yet!)

He's not an easy person to deal with but he's actually a nice person. I hope you can find it intriguing when you interact with him! My plurk is [plurk.com profile] ritsu07 so please add me up!

Looking forward to jump in the game that has so many interesting characters! See you guys soon!

His homeroom will be in 3-D and his locker number is the great 069!
soroche: (face the sun)

[personal profile] soroche 2015-12-14 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi Ritsu! Welcome to Inugami! I'm Aki and I play Minato Arisato from Persona 3. These guys are classmates so I hope to see you around! :D
dawnofhiryuu: (Default)

[personal profile] dawnofhiryuu 2015-12-14 09:06 pm (UTC)(link)
I have a soft spot for siscons myself. Welcome! My name is Lina and I play Yona from Akatsuki no Yona. Ritsu sounds like my type of character, so I look forward to interacting with him.

Yona is one of those girls that people cannot help but like and want to believe in. She's very earnest and compassionate and genuinely wants to help people. Hopefully these two can be friends one day!
dawnofhiryuu: (Yona - Amused)

[personal profile] dawnofhiryuu 2015-12-15 05:24 am (UTC)(link)
Yay! She's pretty easy to get along with even if you're rude to her. I look forward to it!
avantguard: (happy » avatar item sale!)

[personal profile] avantguard 2015-12-14 10:07 pm (UTC)(link)
what a gr8 locker number

hey ritsu! welcome to the game! i'm mel, i play asuna from sword art online! they will be classmates waaaaah
avantguard: (derp » kya cake)

[personal profile] avantguard 2015-12-15 06:10 am (UTC)(link)
someone had to eventually. you're the lucky roll!

DONT FALL FOR HER TOO MUCH no just kidding. actually be a part of her harem. STILL KIDDING.

they will be awesome classmates aaaa don't worry *^* were you on the intro log??
avantguard: (excited » tremble for cake)

[personal profile] avantguard 2015-12-15 06:24 am (UTC)(link)
he doesn't care does he lmao what a shame

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE HAHAHA

i'm about to pass out but i will tag you for a placeholder!!
youngersister: (❚ 059)

[personal profile] youngersister 2015-12-16 01:39 am (UTC)(link)
did someone say sister complex!!!

hi ritsu, i'm kitty, and i play nanako dojima here from persona 4! her sister complex bro just went home a bit ago, sadly, those two could have bonded :'(

either way, it's great to have you in the game!! tatsuya seems super cool and i'm psyched to see him.
bloodcravings: (an angel cries)

[personal profile] bloodcravings 2015-12-18 06:30 am (UTC)(link)
omg someone else who watched this anime. I loved it and walked away with a Miyuki muse and have been working on icons of people. Working on Tatsuya from the first seven episodes right now.

Oh wait, hi my name is Xae and I play this grumpy vampire named Mikaela, Zeno from Akatsuki no Yona and Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6.

I was super excited to see Tatsuya's app and will throw someone at him at some point.

Adding you on plurk. Welcome to the game.