Dean of Students (
inugamimods) wrote in
lunchperiod2016-03-29 01:18 am
Entry tags:
March Event End
|
✿ As of March 23rd, the hound attack event is over. However, we don't quite feel comfortable deciding the result of this just yet due to how few posts and threads occurred during this time (or during the extra time between event end and this post), so we would like to ask you all to help us determine how, precisely, this ended. We will give you the results of this decision in short order. We determined three general paths to the finish line. The abundant clay in the art room could be used to round off corners (alongside a basic warding ritual) to impede the dogs' movement. The water of the pool could be used to lure kill them. The other option was to do nothing and simply wait it out. Which of these things would your characters have done? The results for each are different. We'd like to give you all a chance to decide, rather than being forced into the road of inaction due to...well, inaction. Secondly, as plot mod I would like to ask for your feedback. I understand I probably did not run this event as well as I should have, and for that I'm sorry. What would have made this event more fun? What would make it easier to engage with? What should I keep in mind for the future? |

Questions and feedback
Re: Questions and feedback
Pre-scheduling events is also a good idea. You can still keep the exact details of the event a secret while saying in the monthly mod post, for example, "White Day event on this day," and then, "March event this week." It lets people make plans around the timing of the event, rather than being oocly taken by surprise.
Re: Questions and feedback
Mostly I'm concerned about the number of active characters. Since we're not having a TDM this app round, it might be interesting to combine one with a future event where it's also game canon. Sudden temporary influx of students to mess with our current characters and increase the number of bodily resource, and it'll give prospective players a taste of an Inugami Horror Event.
Anyways, Mafuyu would have unhelpfully waited it out fighting off what she could, because she doesn't believe in rituals and she can't swim so the pool room is out of the question :x
Re: Questions and feedback
Eiji has been investigating the art room, though I'm still threading to see if he's figured out whether it's the clay itself or the rounded corners that slow down the dogs. He hasn't figured out that water kills them yet, since he assumes they're just unable to swim.
Re: Questions and feedback
As for Souji, since he's threading with Eiji in the art room, he's probably going to end up in that boat. I could imagine the two of them deciding to spread the clay around, but we haven't gotten that far so I don't really know.
Re: Questions and feedback
Kaori probably would wait it out and keep an eye on her friends in case they'd like to do something about the dogs and discourage them from fighting.
Re: Questions and feedback