Mafuyu Kurosaki ([personal profile] dashdash) wrote in [community profile] lunchperiod2016-04-10 12:26 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

goodbye, dear friends

Inugami didn't work out as I hoped, so I'm dropping Mafuyu from the game ): If there's any games you're in/hear about in the future that you'd like to see her (or Yachi) in, poke me and give me a home. Thanks, guys <3


edit: oh yeah, she grabbed some stuff from the student store that will be helpful in battling the school, so if there's anything here that looks interesting to your character, feel free to handwave divvying up the goods.
melodlies: (Default)

[personal profile] melodlies 2016-04-10 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
GOODBYE TACKLE FOR MAFUYU

Just let me tell you that threads with her were really fun o/
melodlies: (Default)

[personal profile] melodlies 2016-04-10 06:26 pm (UTC)(link)
BECAUSE WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO TACKLE US GOODBYE!! unless you want a headbutt instead

Glad to hear this ♥ They were perfect c:
laughingsword: (face for a mystery)

[personal profile] laughingsword 2016-04-12 01:02 am (UTC)(link)
I'm sorry to see you go! I really enjoyed our thread -- hope to see you around in other games ♥
Edited (my default icon is a scary face THAT WAS NOT THE FACE I MEANT) 2016-04-12 01:03 (UTC)
laughingsword: (a/s/l?)

[personal profile] laughingsword 2016-04-12 01:45 am (UTC)(link)
He will uphold the honor of the Disciplinary Committee in her absence!