praefulguro: (Default)
Lumine ([personal profile] praefulguro) wrote in [community profile] lunchperiod2015-10-10 12:06 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

+1 Robot Antagonist

Hello! I'm Lambency, and I'm brand-new to Inugami. I bring with me the space!engineering jerk responsible for all the problems in the last numerical entry into the Megaman X games, Lumine. He will probably be a little shaken up since he was in the process of dying before coming here! ...and kind of thinks humans are garbage for Reasons, so lots of disagreement with being an adolescent one aside from just having to figure out how to human. Erm. Sorry about that.

Lumine is joining class 1-A, and his locker is all the way down at -39. If you'd like, my plurk is [plurk.com profile] effervescentemperor. I look forward to playing with you!
acequeen: (victory)

[personal profile] acequeen 2015-10-10 07:36 pm (UTC)(link)
LAMB! It's me, Pam.

I see you, lady. ♥
canoodle: (Default)

[personal profile] canoodle 2015-10-10 09:58 pm (UTC)(link)
hey there lambency! c: welcome to inugami~ i'm lena and i play dal dla and nisaka ([personal profile] tepidity). it's so nice to see antagonists around here! i can't wait to see what shenanigans he gets up to!
notglitching: (red - dropping in)

[personal profile] notglitching 2015-10-17 03:21 am (UTC)(link)
Extremely late response, but greetings, Lambency! I'm Sharn and I play this antagonistic program jerk. He's also in class 1-A, but unfortunately pretty much never attends. (I've been 8|a-ing at your starter sadly.)

Adding you on plurk if that's all right? I'm "notglitching" there too.